terça-feira, 19 de fevereiro de 2013

Les Misérables


What kind of movies do you like?
I like action, adventure, animation, fantasy, comedy, sci-fi and romance, but I don’t like musical movies. Well, I thought I did not like this genre.

I changed my mind when my girlfriend has invited me to go to the cinema. We watched Les Misérables, directed by Tom Hooper.

It’s been a while since I’ve seen a good movie. You must see it! It’s a very touching movie.

Les Misérables is a French historical novel by Victor Hugo, first published in 1862, that is considered one of the greatest novels of the nineteenth century. It’s a story about fight, dream, hope and love. Les Misérables (movie) is an adaptation of Victor Hugo’s novel.



According to The Guardian, Tom Hooper's film is a colossal movie. Les Misérables tells the story of humanity. My favorite quote of film was this:

You are wrong, and always have been wrong.
I’m a man, no worse than any man”.

As an English user (learner), I suggest this movie because of the spelling.  It’s very a pronunciation understandable and a pleasant musicality.

Tom Hooper’s film has 8 Oscar nominations including Best Picture, Actor (Hugh Jackman), Supporting Actress (Anne Hathaway), Original Song, Costume Design, Makeup, Production Design, Sound Mixing.


According to The Guardian again, the film is about three things. First, love both sacred and profane, and its ability to transform and transcend. Second, our need to fight for change and social justice in a cruel world that resists revolution or too easily undermines and diverts it. Third, and above all, Les Misérables is about holding on to hope in the most desperate conditions, and it ends in the victory of love in a context of political defeat.


The movie has touched me. I loved it very much! So, I suggest this story. You must see it! I think you'll like it.

Now, I going to watch the movie suggested by teacher:  Django Unchained.
See you next movie!




Nenhum comentário:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails